We translate and/or proofread:
- Fiction and non-fiction books or articles
- Manuals, brochures, articles, interviews, etc.
- Texts for conference presentations etc.
- Academic papers, theses, transcripts, etc.
- Legal documents
- Special experience with texts dealing with topics of philosophy, Christian thought and spirituality
Languages we work with:
- We specialize in Spanish-English translation
- We can also take on Italian- or Portuguese- English translations on a case-by-case basis
Formats and programs we can use:
- Microsoft Office
- Apple iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
- Adobe InDesign and Photoshop CS6
- Corel WordPerfect (up to version 11)
- OpenOffice, NeoOffice, LibreOffice
- And more…
Our head translator, Matthew Green, is a native English speaker living in Monterrey, Mexico, who has decades of experience living in multilingual settings in the USA and abroad (Spain, Italy, Brazil, and Mexico), studying and teaching in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian, and translating in the context of his academic work and professionally.